The purpose of the Fremont Evangelical Free Church’s Women’s Ministry is to encourage, train, and disciple the women of the church through the gospel to be helpers in their homes and in the church.
1. To understand our roles as women in light of the gospel as defined by Scripture.
2. To delight in submitting to our husbands and the elders of the church.
3. To strengthen our homes and marriages by preaching the gospel to ourselves daily.
4. To take seriously the Titus 2 mandate of equipping and training women.
5. To promote a love and passion for the church.
We offer various women’s Bible studies throughout the year. Our hope is for women to see Jesus and the gospel in all of Scripture and then live in light of the gospel every day. We also plan large group events once per quarter, including our Christmas Progressive dinner and a yearly retreat. We seek to exalt Christ and be intentionally gospel centered in all of our activities