The purpose of the Men’s Ministry of Fremont Evangelical Free Church is to encourage and train the men of the church to be the leaders in their homes and in the church.
1. Devotion – a man’s devotion to his God, his family, Christ’s church, and his community.
2. Leadership – leads his family and the church in biblical truths.
3. Responsibility - takes responsibility for his actions and is responsible to obey God’s will, to love his wife as Christ loves the church, to train his children and to serve Christ in the church.
4. Courage – leads courageously and follows Christ rather than the world.
5. Perspective – trusts that Christ will bring His joy and fulfillment in His time, rather than the immediate pleasures offered by the culture of today.