To magnify the greatness of God in Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit by skillfully combining God’s Word with music, thereby motivating the gathered church to proclaim the gospel, to cherish God’s presence, and to live for God’s glory.
- Being true to Scripture in all things. Singing songs that are consistent with God’s Word. Combining God’s Word with music to further the ministry of God’s Word in our lives and to prepare hearts to receive the sermon.
- Rely on the Holy Spirit not our own abilities.
- Make much of God. Worship is first and foremost to God.
- Having a humbleness, soberness, reverence, gratefulness and joyfulness about our worship time.
- Build a worship team with members that have a growing, mature personal relationship with Christ and appropriate relationships with the church body.